1. How to unsubscribe from Push Notifications when a message has come?
1. When a message has come you need to click on the button “Settings”.
2. Find the domain in the settings and click “block” or “remove”
1. When a message has come you need to tap on the button “Site Settings”.
2. Tap the button “Clear & Reset”
3. Tap the button “Clear & Reset” again.
2. How to unsubscribe from Push Notifications on a website
Managing notification permission on Desktop
1. Open the website and click on the lock icon next to website address.
2. Under permissions section, you will see an option to change permission. Click on the drop-down here to modify the notification permission from the website.
3. Select “always allow on this site” to re-enable chrome push notifications from the website. NOTE: If you want to unsubscribe from the notifications, select “always block on this site”.
Managing notification permission on Android
1. Open the website and click on the lock icon next to website address. Under “Notifications” you will see the current permission status.
2. Tap on the drop-down and change your permission.
3. Tap the button “Clear & Reset” and confirm.